Saturday, August 6, 2011

August '11

So...I guess the posting more often didn't really pan out very well. However, Once a month-ish is a whole lot better than once a year. The past month has been one of the best I would say, probably in my whole life. I have had so many good experiences to help my relationship with my favorite girl flourish and develop into something even more special than before. This is so great! I am so far in love and have such a sense of happiness that I haven't ever felt before. Kenzee is such an incredible girl and I am always being shown different ways in which she amazes me and how much she truly loves me. I am absolutely crazy for this girl!

The past few weeks have sure helped me to become closer to Kenzee and also her family which is very important to us both. Over the past year, this was one thing that we were both fairly concerned with just because of the way that we've had to construct our relationship. I am so grateful for the love and support that our families have given us. We've had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with both of them and they have been beyond supportive and happy for us and helping us get to our goal of being married in the temple one day soon. Three nights of fireworks, a play at Hale Center Theatre, a weekend in Bear Lake, a long 80th birthday party/day and many other experiences have shown our families how in love we are and their support truly means the world to us. Recently, Kenzee's parents have posed questions to Kenzee about marrying me. Not bad questions but good ones. The latest of which went along the lines of, WHEN are you going to marry Danny? Oh man. Kenzee called me as soon as she could gather her composure like so excited!! I would say that the 28th of July was the point in which my worries of families accepting what we're wanting to do went completely out the window. This feeling that I have about this is so much fun and so exciting that I can barely handle it!

In the past, as I have thought about the girl I would one day marry, I never really pictured her with a specific body type or hair color or anything like that. However, whenever I did think about whoever it was, in the past, I knew that we would be a perfect fit. Someone who knows your thoughts and concerns before you even express them to each other. Someone who can take your pain and frustrations away with a hug. Someone who knows just what to say to make everything seem okay. I find myself feeling so close to Kenzee in so many different aspects of life and I am so excited for those feelings and emotions to continue to blossom and become something I have never even dreamed of. Thank you, thank you, thank you to my most favorite girl for being my princess! I love you more than anything baby!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I love this Danny! We are so so happy for the both of.you and your happiness and can't wait to hear what happens next!!! Love you with all my heart!

    ReplyDelete