Friday, October 2, 2009

Summer 2 K OH 9

Summer 2 K OH 9

Summer started off with a shabang with a quick little trip to California in April. A day of training on the new Anajet printer, An Angels game and an incredible dinner at my favorite restaurant, ESPN Zone, we had ourselves a weekend.

The beginning of June brought the first trip to Powell. A quick little trip (due to an unfortunate summer semester of school) was a blast! Let the sun tan begin.

Near the end of July was yet another trip to the blessed Lake Powell. A little piece of Heaven dipped here on Earth. Hot weather and a major sunburn later, the main family Powell trip of the summer was complete.

The second weekend in August brought me to yes yet again another trip to Lake Powell. Wakeology Wakeboards invited Brad and I (representing Stitches Ink) to spend a weekend shooting a video for their upcoming debut video to be named at a later date. Although it was a wild adventure most of the time, we sure had a ton of fun. Hot chicks, good wakeboarders, lots of friends and a load of Red Bull completed our successful weekend.

The end of August brings us to school starting again where my list of "cool ways to commit suicide" continues. I decided after the first day of class that I would boycott for a week and head to Europe.

Septemeber brought a whole lotta new things into my view as I had the chance to visit England, France and Spain. We did a lot of sightseeing and "power traveling" as G Love refers to it as, as we toured the Western part of Europe. London was a very cool spot for sure. I wish I had some friends there that could show me around and just live the London lifestyle for a few weeks instead of hitting all of the tourist stuff. Maybe someday I can head back and have a sweet chill sesh with some dope peeps. France was not much to write home about in my opinion although the Eifel Tower and Disneyland Paris were pretty sick! (That's pretty much all we saw or cared to see there.) Spain is awesome! We had a great time there reuniting with old friends and making new ones as well. The Northern coast of Spain is gorgeous. I could seriously live there someday.

The end of September brought me to yet another trip to Lake Powell. Cole and I went down to film a commercial for Dub Nutrition along with Action Profiles and Wakeology Wakeboards for the weekend. More pretty girls in bikinis, a 78 foot houseboat, wakeboarding and surfing behind a 60 foot yacht compiled the list of activities accomplished. Oh and more Red Bull (maybe mixed with a little bit of Vodka, Cole) as well.

The beginning of October brings me to the first of many...hopefully, ski movie premiers. Casey AKA "Hollywood", Brad AKA "The Birdman, Brad man of birds" and yours truly AKA "D Murr" were in attendance and yes more Red Bull accompanied. Snow better get here soon or I'mma open up shop on y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment